Sunday 6 July 2008

Sunday - The long dark tea time of the soul

Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space
Somewhere faraway in space and time
Staring upward at the gleaming stars in an obsidian sky
We stand alone ...but tonite we gonna rock the universe.

hey ho gentle reader .. here I am packing for my Singapore trip.
Well when I say packing i am actually bouncing around the room
like a middle aged pale pink space hopper to the Drum and bass
of Pendulum and putting off that nemesis of a good time that is
"What socks do i need to take to match my suit?" so I have opted
for the much more important .. build the iPlod play-lists ... currently
building the "Annoy the tits off the country and western
fan sitting beside me ubermix" It is amazing what you can do with
a bitching backbeat and the gurning sugar coated shite that issues
from the mouth of that onanistic squid from Co.Donegal, Daniel O'Donnell
played at 148 bpm.... glorious!

Disqus for Domi-No-Yes-Maybe