Friday 30 May 2008

My Worst Jokes of All time

How do you get down off an elephant?...
You don’t; you get down off a duck.

Or

Two men are out shopping for shirts.
They stop outside a shirt shop and one of the men points
to a rather fine hand made shirt in the window.
‘There’s the one I’d get.’
Just then, the owner- a cyclops- came out and punched him on the nose.

Or

“Hello there Mr Barman…..
(says nothing for 20 seconds)

…Could I have a pint of guinness(extra cold of course)
please….”

“sure, said the (friendly, of course) Barman,
But why the big Paws??”"

or

How many emo kids does it take to change a light bulb?
What do you care? You don’t understand!
or





Two cows in a field.

One says, “I’m very worried about this mad cow disease”.
The other says, “It doesn’t bother me, Im a squirrel.”

or
What’s the difference between a Lada and a Jehovah’s Witness?
You can shut the door on a Jehovah’s Witness.
or

How many Irish sons does it take to change a light bulb?

No,no, that’s alright - you go on out and enjoy yourself, and I’ll just sit here in the dark.

No comments:

Disqus for Domi-No-Yes-Maybe