Tuesday 21 October 2008

The British Humanist Society take a stand .. probably.

Well this a start I suppose :-)

It is almost definitely maybe making a stand what what we probably are sure about sort of.

I love the quote frm Christian Voice's spokestwonk Steve Green
"Bendy-buses, like atheism, are a danger to the public at large

Hey if that is the level of my danger to the public I feel a lot better! I have always been told that I am a "servant of Satan" but it seems I may be a "Servant of Volvo"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The substantial introductory essay offers a concise, balanced summary of the historiographcal issues connected with the period. The harrow humanist society meets regularly to discuss these and similar issues. The association for humanist sociology is a community of sociologists, and educators who share a commitment for using the sociology.

---------------------


jnnywllms

interactive marketing

Disqus for Domi-No-Yes-Maybe