Tuesday 3 November 2009

Thinking of a new career

It comes to us all from time to time, general malaise, dicomfortature with the day to day slog and a feeling of dissatisfaction with the way your life is progressing. Well today was one of those days for me. Rather than sit around moping and being grumpy which is my usual recourse at times like these I decided to mark today with a potential change in direction career wise. Get a little more £'s in the pension pot and all that. So having had a look in the "Sits Vac" I think I may have found the next career jump for yours truly .. President of Europe.

Blair seems to have ruined his chances and there is no dead certainty for the post that comes up next year.
I think I would be perfect for the job so I went off and found out who is the Irish representative on the European council, got her email address and sent her this message.(Click for a better view)



I hope I can count on your support when it comes to lobbing the powers that be.


I am off now to register DominoYesMayBe4President.org and McDonagh4President.org.

Later All!

Disqus for Domi-No-Yes-Maybe