Friday 15 February 2008

Howard Rheingold: Way-new collaboration

Was broswing the TED web site ... and came across this lecture by Howard Rheingold. I read his book Smart Mobs back in 2003 and as a modern "prophet" he saw the advent of Web 2.0 ... however before I start waffling on let me (like Duffbert) recommend the book.I would give it 4 out of 5*'s.

This lecture isn't directly about what we as Domino geeks do, but it is a very pleasant and challenging 20 minutes and perhaps does have ripples that will affect us in our chosen professional niche.

Go have a listen, you can down load it for your iPod on this page to. Got to Here

If you haven't come across the TED website I also cannot recommend it highly enough!
These others i found interesting too.

Jeff Han's Mutli Touch Interface


Golan Levin's Scribble


Jeff Bezon on Innvovation

Enjoy

No comments:

Disqus for Domi-No-Yes-Maybe